The key factors that influence demand in the actioncamera industry are the holidays, seasonal cycles, new innovations, extreme sports events, and music festivals. For example, during winter, the purchase of actioncameras increase due to Black Friday sales and last minute Christmas shopping. Demand for actioncameras is volatile and most prominent in the particular seasons such as winter and summer. For winter, extreme sports like snowboarding and skiing drive sales up as well as in the summer time for sports like surfing and skydiving. These products are for anyone who wants to capture and share their experience. Another influence on NOVATEK (Series of SJ product), XIAMOI, GoPro quarterly and annual sales for the product is extreme sport events which have a telling influence on the demand in the actioncamera industry.
According to Builton survey and collected data, a new flood of organization is currently commencing or expanding solutions for analytics with big data. To Supply the demand, we have recently released numerous technologies and functions, specifically for advanced forms of analytics and analytic databases that can manage big data. While it’s good to have options, it’s hard to track them and determine in which situations they are ready for use.
The purpose of this report is to accelerate market share of ACTION CAM’ understanding of the many our a new tools and techniques that have emerged for analytics with our big data solution and It will also help readers map newly available options to real-world use cases.
1.Data Drives Performance
Company that use this Builton technics data to drive their business (in blue) perform better than companies who do not.
2. Big Data Analytic Drive Results
Companies from all industries use this Builton technics analytics to;
Manuscript received August 14, 2015; revised September 23, 2015; accepted October 16, 2015. This work was supported by the European Commission, FP7 IMPART Project (Grant 316564). J. Blat and A. Evans are with the Department of Information and Communication Technologies at Universitat Pompeu Fabra, 08018 Barcelona, Spain (e-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org).
1. “ACTION CAM” market to see growth through every year
The “ACTION CAM” industry all over the world has been rapidly growing double every year. Mountain climbing, Skydiving, Snowboarding, Surfing are quite the ones in the world and today, more people enjoy extreme sports than ever before. Associated with these sports characteristics, ACTION CAM is an ideal and optimized for video shooting in these sports. In the past, there were relatively bulky, expensive, with limited memory and compatibility to others. But recently it is rugged, inexpensive, compact, portable device and surprisingly affordable so that this “ACTION CAM” has become common and now it is time of popularity. As everyone knows, Camcorder/Camera are in its declining year but the marketplace of “ACTION CAM” offers excellent potential for increasing sales and expects to post double digit sales growth in every years. The study, released this week, estimates that shipments for wearable cameras, which include everything from action cameras to body cameras, will increase from last year’s 7.4 million to 24 million by 2021. Tractica estimates that the market will be worth about $3.4 billion by the end of that period.
Action cameras sales worldwide are forecast to increase from 8.5 million units in 2015 to nearly 11 million in 2016. It is likely to see growth in unit sales and revenue through at least 2019, according to Futuresource Consulting. The worldwide action camera market grew 44% in 2014, reaching 7.6 million units, with a retail value of $3.2 billion, Futuresource said in a report Friday. (7/08/2015)
2. Top Five “ACTION CAM” Online Sales Ranking in Korea Marketplace
3. Top 10 “ACTION CAM” Online Sales Ranking in Korea Marketplace
4. Top 10 “ACTION CAM” Online Sales Ranking in Korea Marketplace
Remark: How important are customer reviews to shoppers? Very important, as it turns out. The fact is, 90% of consumers read online reviews before visiting a business. And 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
* For nearly 9 in 10 consumers, an online review is as important as a personal recommendation.
* Customers are likely to spend 31% more on a business with “excellent” reviews.
* 72% say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more
* 92% of users will use a local business if it has at least a 4-star rating
5. Top 20 Best Seller in Korea online overall sales ranking (from November 2016 to December 2016)
Remark: Market shares in Korea marketplace and worldwide
Key factors that drive the action camera are Pinterest, Yahoo’s (YHOO) Subsidiary Flickr, and Facebook’s (FB) subsidiary Instagram, where people share their captured experience. The demand for camcorders is volatile. It’s the most prominent in a particular season that’s being driven by a specific occasion—like a sports event.
In Korea online marketplace, NOVATEK has the leading market share of 60.0% (5 latest action cameras which are doing pretty good on the market; SJ9000 UHD, SJ9000SE, SJ7000WIFI, SJ 4000, EKEN H3). Its’s followed by XIAOMI and SONY, GoPro with almost 35% share.
In Worldwide, GoPro (GPRO) has the leading market share of 47.50%. It’s followed by ION with a 12% share, Sony (SNE) Action Cam with a 6.50%–8% share, and Polaroid has around 1% of the market share.
6. Top 10 Best Seller in Korean online Market Share
7. Top 10 Best Seller in worldwide online agent
8. The Importance Of Online Customer Reviews
Remark: Online reviews have created a new form of marketing and communication that bridges the gap between simple word-of-mouth and a viral form of feedback that can move virtual mountains for a business. The importance of online reviews for businesses is truly mind boggling; from increase of brand awareness to an overall increase of profit in the long run.
1. Increased Sales – The biggest reason why online reviews are important to businesses is that ultimately it increases sales by giving consumers the information they need to make the decision to purchase a product or service from a business.
2. Understand Consumer behavior – The biggest reason why online reviews are important to businesses is that ultimately it increases sales by giving consumers the information they need to make the decision to purchase a product or service from a business.
3. Improve Rankings – The biggest reason why online reviews are important to businesses is that ultimately it increases sales by giving consumers the information they need to make the decision to purchase a product or service from a business.
4. Allow Consumers to Have a Voice and Create Consumer Loyalty – Through the act of leaving an online review and establishing a relationship with the business, it allows your consumers to feel like they have a voice and are able to provide feedback in a positive and meaningful way.
5. Create Consumer Engagement – Many times online review pages can become active social communities where consumers leave reviews and keep coming back to see if others have made comments on their reviews or to simply see what other consumers have to say about your product or service in general.
9. Top 10 Best Seller on Customer Reviews Analytic Report (Price)
10. Top 10 Best Seller on Customer Reviews Analytic Report (Quality)
11. Top 10 Best Seller on Customer Reviews Analytic Report (Delivery)
12. Top 10 “ACTION CAM” Korean On-line’s overall sales ranking. (Manufacturer)
13. Top 10 “ACTION CAM” Monthly report of sales ranking. (Manufacturer)
14. Top 4 “ACTION CAM” Selling Rate (Manufacturer)
15. Top 4 “ACTION CAM” Selling Online agent rate (Manufacturer)
16. Top 10 “ACTION CAM” Korean On-line’s overall sales ranking. (Selling agent)
17. Top 10 “ACTION CAM” Monthly report of sales ranking. (Selling agent)
ACTION CAM, They’re small, they’re simple and they’re tough. Action camcorders, also known as action cameras or action cams, are getting compact, rugged video cameras that capture footage in places that conventional video recorders can’t go. Most of ACTION CAM are designed to be attached to helmets, surfboards, cars and other objects, and they’re small, tough and simple to operate, with a lens that captures the world in high-definition video and in a wide-angle fish-eye perspective.
18. Resolution of ACTION CAM features (2016)
The latest models shoot video at the Full-HD / super-high 4K resolution (that’s four times high definition) quality andadvanced features. However resolution of ACTION CAM with SD, HD resolution are getting declined.
19. Most Features for every ACTION CAM (2016)